Mohbad’s wife, friend, others were present when my daughter in.jecte.d him – Nurse Fisayo’s mum spills (VIDEO)

Mrs. Ogendegbe, the mother of the renowned nurse, Feyisayo Ogendegbe, who is currently in police custody, facing questioning regarding the Mohbad case, has chosen to step forward and provide insight into the events of the fateful day when her daughter was called upon to provide medical care to the late singer.


In the wake of Mohbad’s untimely demise, the police have rounded up a motley crew of suspects, Nurse Feyisayo being one of them, who administered an injection after being called in to treat the late singer’s wounds.


The nurse’s mother, in videos making the rounds, stepped up to the plate to vouch for her eldest daughter’s innocence and dispel the rumor of her being a quack nurse.

She staunchly maintained that her daughter is a bona fide nursing pro, who underwent her nursing education in a private hospital in Ogun and apprenticed under her boss for a year.

She emphasized that her daughter has never put a foot wrong or made any life-threatening blunders in her line of work.


Feyisayo’s mother firmly asserted that her daughter had never crossed paths with or treated the late singer before.

She clarified that it was Mohbad’s friend, known as “Spending,” who reached out to her daughter on that fateful day to attend to Mohbad’s hand injury.


According to her, Feyisayo recounted that Mohbad’s wife, Omowunmi Aloba, younger brother, personal assistant, and friend “Spending” were all present to oversee the injection she administered to the late singer.


The elderly woman emphasized that her daughter’s injection couldn’t have been the cause of Mohbad’s passing, as she is highly skilled in her profession and has never made any prior mistakes.

Mrs. Ogendegbe proceeded to make an impassioned plea to Nigerians to come to her aid, expressing her frustration with her daughter being labeled a prime suspect in a murder case for which she is entirely innocent.


She mentioned that she personally accompanied her daughter to the police station to assist in the investigation into Mohbad’s death, with the promise that her daughter would be released after an autopsy.

However, she noted that the autopsy process was taking much longer than anticipated.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *